Recent Trend

17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

7
Andre and I at the GLAAD Media Awards. We had a great time. More to come later!

7 Responses to "17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards"

Anonymous said...

There's Andrae!

Nick...it is so great to see you so happy (and with Andrae!).

Much success...

XO

chuku said...

I believe the GLAAD media awards, with Nick, Andre, Santino, and Tim will be aired on television:
LOGO April 15th and
VH-1 April 16th

Correct me if I'm wrong.
-chuck

Anonymous said...

Nick, you are one smokin' hot shot!

-Sean

LauraK said...

You both have gorgeous smiles!

Anonymous said...

Had a great time meeting you and Andrae at the Glaad Media Awards last night. check out my myspace page so you will remember who I am lol. http://www.myspace.com/bryguy1971

Bryan

Anonymous said...

you guys are hot tamales!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i miss seeing your lovely face on TV every week, nicky. sorry, if you hate being called nicky :) anyway, that's why i love your blog so much. i get to see my fave PR designer every now and then. you aways make me smile. you're a classy guy, and a talented designer. all the best

teri