Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos at IADT Seattle February 14

2
Happy Fit Day Seattle!If the Jacket Fits... As you may know, I will be in Seattle this weekend judging the fabulous Project Red Dress Fashion Show tomorrow, Friday February 13th, but what you may not know, is that I will also be giving one of my wonderful (and I hear unique) Seminars and Workshops at the International Academy of Design and Technology the following day! Come join me Saturday February 14th and share Valentine's Day (OK, morning) with me at the IADT Tukwila Campus as I share my insight on Fit, Fit Models and What is a good fit/what is a bad fit--and why a sizes are different from company to company.
Class Is In Session!
It's FREE (we like FREE!!), from 10 AM-12 PM. Just call 206-575-1865 to RSVP and reserve your space!! Click HERE for all the info. See you then!

2 Responses to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos at IADT Seattle February 14"

Anonymous said...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/angelofchains/PIC_3738a.jpg

Just wanted to say "HI NICK!!!"

flyygyrl said...

Nick,

I loved your Elements of Fit presentation. Thanks again for coming out because Seattle doesn't get much love when it comes to the fashion biz. That will change as soon as my line hits.:) Hope you enjoyed your 21st birthday!:)Stay flyy!

Always

Robyn (with a"y" and the fabulous hair)

P.S. Spring '09 is SICK!!