Recent Trend

NICK HOSTS.....Nick Verreos Co-Emcees IMAGINE 2009 Fashion Show San Antonio April 2

4
Texas (Fashion) Hold 'Em!!!Nick Verreos co-emcees the IADT IMAGINE 2009 in San Antonio Texas, Thursday April 2nd Watch out San Antonio, 'cause I'm coming! This week I will be flying into the big ol' State of Texas to co-host the International Academy of Design and Technology/IADT IMAGINE 2009 Fashion Show on Thursday April 2nd at the Norris Conference Center. Last year, I had the pleasure of being invited to IADT San Antonio to emcee this wonderful event which showcases the fashions of IADT design students. I will also be doing a special workshop/seminar the day after at the IADT San Antonio Campus, discussing how I got into the world of Fashion Design and what steps you can take to navigate through "this crazy industry". Sibling Pose-Off: Nick Verreos poses with his sister Rita Verreos (wearing NIKOLAKI), at IADT San Antonio IMAGINE 2008 "red carpet" last year I am always excited to return to the city San Antonio since it also just happens to be where my sister, Rita Verreos, lives as well as my beautiful nephew and niece, Alain and Casia. My parents also reside there. So as brief as my visit will be, I will try and get in some "Uncle Nick" time with them. Last time, they got a big kick out of riding in the limo with me to the event and sitting front row. I will have to see if my nephew Alain can put down his X-box 360 long enough to pay attention to his Uncle hosting and the pretty models (and fashion) that will be coming down the IMAGINE 2009 runway.Meet & Greet: Nick Verreos chats with a guest at last year's IADT San Antonio IMAGINE event and fashion show If you are in the San Antonio area, make sure not to miss the show because it will be a great night of fashion , and a "Walk-Off" or two from yours truly--and hopefully I will get to meet you and take a fun photo--Call 210-530-9449 for tickets and info regarding my Seminar/ Meet-and-Greet the following day. Click HERE for more IMAGINE 2009 Fashion Show information.

4 Responses to "NICK HOSTS.....Nick Verreos Co-Emcees IMAGINE 2009 Fashion Show San Antonio April 2"

d. osorio said...

Amo tu blog, me encanta! :)

I really love your blog...

Saludos.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Calley said...

I was at the show here in San Antonio, and I thought the show was great, I am a student at IADT, I didn't know about the seminar, I wish I could have attended, both you and your co-host did a great job! Hopefully next year I will be a designer in the show! I hope you will be hosting once again!

rey aguillon said...

Hi nick just want to say think you for coming down to by the host of the imagine 2009 fashion show by the way am Rey Aguillon I was one of the designers at the show. I was the opener. Thank u so much I had fun.