Recent Trend

RETAIL REPORT....Haute Olive Has Moved...to Downtown LA

1
Downtown Haute! My friend Amara Wilson just dropped me a "little note" telling me that her little Echo Park Vintage Boutique, Haute Olive, has moved to Downtown LA! Editorial: Amara Wilson in NIKOLAKI one shoulder silk dress Miss Amara was my "original" muse back when I began my company, NIKOLAKI, in 2001 and modeled in all my LA Fashion Week runway shows (she used to model in Paris, back in the day). I was honored enough to have been invited to her Birthday Bash back in January at the Echo Park location and got to see for myself all the fabulous Vintage "goodies" her and her minions of super-chic buyers have. Runway: Amara Wilson in NIKOLAKI runway show "A Night in Morocco", LA Fashion Week (LA Magazine style editor Laurie Pike--in black top--and singer Nikka Costa--with hat--sitting front row to the right) When I was there, there were lots of flowy jersey caftans, DVF-looking wrap dresses, great Lacroix-inspired boleros and a mass array of vintage heels. I'm sure it's all made it's way "East" to Downtown and the Downtown fashionista hipsters will eat it up! The new address is on 838 South Spring Street, Los Angeles California 90014. It's very near the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, so all my FIDM students-on-a-budget should get themselves over to Haute Olive!

1 Response to "RETAIL REPORT....Haute Olive Has Moved...to Downtown LA"

Genna Harris said...

Nick, we just want to thank you so much again for stopping by fab'rik last week! What an honor to have you in the store...we did a little blog post about the experience: http://fabrikfiles.blogspot.com/2010/04/project-fabrik.html

Hope you like! Come back and see us, and thanks for all your fabulous fashion advice!

The Ladies of fab'rik!