Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Macy's Union Square "Sex And The City 2" Shopping Party: RECAP

1
Golden Gate FASHION!!!!! SF Color: Nick Verreos poses with his Models, Macy's Union Square San Francisco Last Thursday, I had the privilege of flying to San Francisco via one of my favorite airlines, Virgin America (and they are NOT paying me to say that, thank you very much!!!), to host a fun event/party at the iconic Macy's San Francisco flagship: A "Sex And The City 2" Shopping and Fashion EXTRAVAGANZA!!! Nick Verreos hosting the Macy's San Francisco Sex And The City 2 Shopping Party After checking into my sleek room at the Hotel Monaco San Francisco (my SF home away from LA home!) I donned my favorite Top Shop Robins Egg blue jacket (very Carrie-meets-Samantha!), pressed my shirt, and headed to Union Square!Nick Verreos Leads his Guests, Macy's San Francisco Union Square The massive (one of the biggest of all of the Macy's!) second floor Impulse Department was set for this very special night highlighting the upcoming release of "Sex And The City 2" and letting all the VIP shoppers know how they could get their best Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda Fashion ON!!! Since it was a party, there was also a great bar set up serving yummy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres passed around to keep all the shopping girls happy! Cocktails=Get Your Credit Card Out! And I heard those registers ringing!Four Middle Eastern-inspired tents (to mimic the We-filmed-in-Morocco-but-we're-supposed-to-be-in Abu-Dhabi 'Sex And The City 2' movie) were set up throughout the floor with racks and tables of clothing and accessories showcasing the various styles of all the movies' characters. Each "Shopping Tent" was named after the area in NYC where the ladies live, such as "Soho" for Samantha, "Upper West Side" for Charlotte, "Upper East Side" for Carrie, and so on. There were four models representing the girls from "Sex And The City"--my favorite was the "Asian Charlotte"!! Love her! She was styled in a very Uptown and "Ladies Who Lunch" suit with pearls (of course) but still looking very young and fashionable! Speaking of styling, the AMAZING--and very beautiful Keylee Sanders, and her Style Studio gals styled each and every ensemble as well as hand-picked all the outfits that were on display at all the four "SATC2" tents. Style Couple: Nick Verreos and Keylee Sanders, Macy's San Francisco Union Square The event was a great success--the floor was "filled to the rim" with guests shopping and enjoying the entire party. One of my favorite parts: At one point while I was trying to get all guests to come follow me into the "shopping tents", I turned around and all I could see were over 200 women following me like I was the Tour Guide at a MAJOR Museum Tour! I SOOOO wish someone got that on YouTube, because it was quite a moment!I was so happy to see so many stylish Bay Area women come out to the event--some of which were actually only there, because they were fans of me (who knew?). But soon I got them shopping and inspired by all the FABULOUS fashion surrounding us (that's the point, HELLO!!!). I was so happy to see old high school friends (I grew up in the Bay Area) and even one of my cousins showed up! I even got some of the most stylish boys from San Francisco to come out! (love that trench coat huney!). I can't thank everyone enough for coming out and having a fab time at my Macy's San Francisco event! Pink Traveling: Nick Verreos eyes his "dream" suitcase, Macy's San Francisco Union Square Finally, among all the fabulous Rachel by Rachel Roy tops, sexy BCBG dresses and outstanding Michael by Michael Kors accessories (you know, those Sex And The City gals LOVE a statement-making bag and necklace!), I fell IN LOVE with a bubblegum pink Samsonite suitcase, that was featured as part of the Upper West Side/Charlotte tent--Of all things! I can just see THAT PINK suitcase coming out of LAX baggage claim and having ME pick it up. Proudly! I have been invited back to lecture in Florence Italy this Summer for Miami University's Europe Summer Program so maybe by then, I will save enough to own it!

1 Response to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Macy's Union Square "Sex And The City 2" Shopping Party: RECAP"

Anonymous said...

Love it! It was such a fab event. I had a great time!