Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....17th Annual SAG Awards: Lea Michele in Oscar De La Renta

1
Lea Michele in Oscar De La Renta Spring 2011
Well it looks like the Oscar de la Renta pr machine is working hard! Lots of the top ladies love themselves some Oscar. Michelle Obama might not--according to all those Washington DC/NYC tabloids--but Hollywood ladies do! Here, "Glee" actress Lea Michele--who's worn Oscar de la Renta before--hit a High note with this slinky all-over beaded gown. It's refreshing to see Lea in a not-so-structured architectural gown (like she's worn before) and although, I liked her Golden Globes gown, many did not--including my TV Guide Fashion Wrap partner Jen Rade (we fought about that decision of mine for MINUTES!). So, I can see why maybe she took a less structural gown route this time. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the messy hair. To think that someone got payed A LOT of money (I am guessing since I know those stylists charge a hefty fee for Awards Show Red Carpet) to do that, it almost makes me shiver. But I like the gown Miss Lea! What do guys think? Of the Gown? The hair?

1 Response to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....17th Annual SAG Awards: Lea Michele in Oscar De La Renta "

Anonymous said...

Except for the gorgeous Oscar gown, it looks like she rolled out of bed. A curling iron and some lipstick would complete the look.